Monday, September 13, 2010

Gackt Bunraku live panels

Gackt at the Toronto Movie festival a few days ago. There is a panel where all of the actors speak. Gackt... not sure what the hell he's saying, but there ya go. lol (the second video he's more understandable... sort of. LOL)

Bunraku Panel

Bunraku Panel 2

here are a few pics.










































in a previous blog I posted a TIFF interview with Gackt where he mentions that he would like to do another tour next year to help promote the film, including tour dates in America.

FINGERS CROSSED!



4 comments:

Nyu Egawa said...

I absolutely want to see it! xD

ChristinDor said...

I want I want I want!
I want this man!
Love me!!!

Antastesia. said...

I so want to see it !

By the way, do you know why I cannot comment on his blog?
All my comments are waiting for mannager's approval ?

uche said...

Gackt is the only reason I watching this. Every other actor in this movie is non-existent.