Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GACKT IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL

After many false starts by fans posing as Gackt or Nippon Crown or Dears, Gackt has finally and officially opened his myspace page ala YOSHIKI!

My heart, I think, has just stopped. Lol.

His official page is
http://myspace.com/gackt

for those who are not Japanese or do not read Japanese, it seems as if Gackt, or whoever will be maintaining the site for him, will be doing so in Japanese.

I'll try to keep you updated on what blogs he posts to the best of my translation abilities.

The first blog entry thus far is...

GacktのオフィシャルMySpaceが誕生!フレンド登録お待ちしています。

Gackt's myspace site has finally been born! I wait for your friend requests.

for those who wonder if this is another false start - it was announced officially on
http://gackt.com

Thank you to Yan who gave me the heads up.

I feel happy, yet sad at the same time.

Gackt making an official myspace site is great for fans like myself...

but it makes me feel less relevant. Now that there's an official blog, if they start posting in English, this news blog may no longer be necessary T_T

Oh well. This is a happy day so I'm not going to spoil it. ^_^

Besides, it seems it'll be run in Japanese, so there's hope that I may still be useful yet!!

In other news...

no new news on the Joost stealing Gackt's music front.

He is no longer speaking on the subject, and he has not returned any of my messages for comments. However, he does continue to push the album that he admits as at least 2 songs that are either rip offs of Gackt's or "Gackt inspired" with no mention of Gackt in the credits.

So that's where we stand on that.

And as for the vocaloid project, I sent an email again and once again got back a "you'll have to wait and see" reply. GAH So frustrating! LOL

also, as promised, I do have a fan story to cover about his disappointment with the lack of an international Dears fanclub, but in light of the recent excellent news on Gackt's officially going official on myspace... I thought I'd hold off.

It also seems that Gackt is starting or participating in a "Love our planet" environmental movement. Which is awesome. I still have to work on translating the site.

I've fallen behind due to writing my book and working on my radio station... so until I have the translation, you can read more here -

http://news01.net/news/2008/04/20080414142208.php

till next time all...

Ja mata

No comments: