Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some Gackt updates

Surprisingly quiet on the Gackt font.

Unfortunatly - despite my prying using my charm, no one is talking about the vocaloid project.

The only thing I can think of, is that they are in TALKS with Gackt, but since nothing is in writing, they're trying to keep it under wraps. but if I can get one of them to spill the beans, I'll let you know.

-----

I'm still getting angry mail about Joost and his selling of Gackt's music as his own.

He still does not credit Gackt on the CD he's been recently pushing... even though he finally admits they are "Gackt inspired." So much so that he doesn't feel the need to mention Gackt for those who may not know Gackt? A true Gackt fan would use it as an opportunity to turn new fans onto his "idol".

If you want to lay in the heat - visit
http://joostmaglev.com and let him know your dissatisfaction with how he's conducting himself as a supposed "artist" or go straight to http://gackt.com and let Dears and Gackt know.

-----

Yes it is true. Gackt does have a new dog. He has long haired white Chihuahua he has named Eneru, who is reportedly 1 year old.

I do know know what the name represents. As it stands from what I've found online, he has not "officially" introduced the J-Rock world to Eneru, thus has not given an explination as to his name.

Someone has told me that he had officially talked about Eneru, but I can not verify the source, nor find the video on youtube where he does so.

But whichever way you look at it...

lucky dog!!

^_^

I've looked Eneru up and I've only found a few references to anime characters named Eneru - most notably from the anime One Peice,

and I found the world Enerugi in my English/Japanese dictionary - which means "Energy".

No pictures are currently available with the acception of this:




this is a sticker that fans get if they sign up for the Dears or Save our Dears credit cards.

I believe the credit cards are for Japanese residents only? You'll have to look into that at
http://Gackt.com

Save our Dears is a charity Gackt origionally posted to help victims of the major Niigata Prefecture earthquake last year.


He continues his efforts for victims of Natural Disasters.

(Thanks to http://gackt.com for the above pic.)

No comments: